Hope this answers your question .
2. Kim Jong Un
4. Nomadic Settlements constantly move for this reason
3. Greek Culture
4. Sinagua Indian Tribe
6. New York city
2.food and drink; necessary foods in order to stay alive: sustenance
3.The ancient power structures which were cities that were fortified into independent units of strength: city-states
4.being of nobility or of a privileged upper-class: aristocratic
1. Decimate- to reduce the amount in blocks or sizeable amounts.
2. Sustenance- food and drink; necessary foods in order to stay alive.
3. City-states- the ancient power structures which were cities that were fortified into independent units of strength.
4. Aristocratic- being of nobility or of a privileged upper-class.
1. The act of reducing or minimizing the number or size of any material or in general anything is known as decimation. It could also imply the very act of destruction of an item or any concerned thing.
2. Sustenance is the items like food and drinks that are primarily the main sources of one's survival. These items constitute the major and primary thing for an individual's survival.
3. City-states are those places of cities that were fortified and made into independent units. These ancient structures of fortified grounds are symbols of that particular state's strength and power.
4. Aristocracy is the social statues/ position of a particular group of people who are born of the nobility or in simple terms, the privilege upper class. These people normally have the advantage of holding or acquiring offices or titles based on their heritage/ from their inherited ancestors.
4. Sinagua tribe
6.New York City
1. To reduce the amount in blocks or sizable amounts: Decimate
2. Food and drink; necessary foods in order to stay alive: Sustenance
3. The ancient power structures which were cities that were fortified into independent units of strength: City-States
4. Being of nobility or of a privileged upper-class: Aristocratic
These are the words that correctly match with the statements provided. To "decimate" means to reduce the amount of something by a large degree. This is a common word to use when talking about casualties of a war or conflict. "Sustenance" refers to food and drink that is required to survive. "City-states" are a form of political organization that was common in ancient times. Finally, "aristocratic" refers to something belonging to the upper-class of society.
A colony is a group of people settled in a particular area who carries the same interests.
The term colony derives from the Latin colonia, meaning "settled land, farm." Colony also refers to "a group of people who've gathered to live near each other and share the same interest."
For instance, the people who founded the United States first arrived in America to live as part of a British colony.
A colony can also be defined as "a body of people living in a new territory but retaining ties with the parent state."
A Colony is a group of people that settled in a particular area who carry the same interests.
answer; /// the only one thats make little sense is (c) fair credit billing act;
. austria-hungary began seizing british colonies in africa.