THE ANSWER IS
B. The characteristic (blue eyes) is carried in a recessive gene.
your answer is (C): recessive gene
~Hope this helps~
Here would be the alleles:
BB-Homozygous Dominant for brown eyes
Bb-Heterozygous for brown eyes
bb-Homozygous Recessive for blue eyes
If you input the heterozygous allele for brown eyes into a punnet square, you would get a 25% chance of homozygous brown eyes, 50% chance of heterozygous brown eyes and a 25% chance of homozygous recessive blue eyes. Tim is that 25% that received a trait for blue eyes.
the answer could be that both parents are carrying the heterozygous genes. so let's say B is the dominant brown eye gene and b is the recessive blue eye gene. both parents could possess the Bb genotype, and hence by using test cross, Tim was that 25% chance where a child could inherit the bb genotype to have blue eyes
it is going to be account a
how was the agricultural revolution related to the industrial revolution?
d.) improved agriculture led to population growth, which increased demand for goods.
which of the following happened first in the events leading to american independence?
c.) the meeting of the first continental congress.
what was one advantage that cities offered businesses and industrialists?
d.) transportation networks
what economic philosophy developed in response to the problems of industrial workers?
how does this image relate to the jacobins?
b.) the jacobins used this machine to scare and execute those who supported the king.
hope this !