To sum up all the lesson you learned, please answer the given questions below.
1. Why do we need to know the uses of kitchen tools and equipment?
2. Can you independently use kitchen tools and equipment according to their uses? Yes or No. Give at least 3 example for each.
1.so that we won't do any mistakes and won't have injuries.
because it is a right thing to use correct tools for correct work.
1. It is important to know the uses of tools and equipment in cooking because Cooking with the correct utensils also makes it easier to stick to the recommended cook time. Every dish has a recommended cook time, and you can only follow these times if you use the correct equipment. Otherwise, you will be forced to taste your food periodically to determine whether it is well cooked.
-Kitchen pan is great kitchen equipment for making any foods. Such as burgers, roasted salmon, meatballs, and marinated vegetables, etc. Pan plays a vital role in our daily life. So, Everyone should a perfect pan for a kitchen.
-The Cutting board is an important tool for a kitchen. It’s really great for cutting vegetables, fish, chicken, beef, etc with a knife. It’s a very important tool for the kitchen. We need a quality-full cutting board. Which will well built and sturdy. You can easily cut any things by using this cutting board.
- Tongs. It is an essential kitchen equipment which is used to flipping meats and vegetables. It’s really necessary equipment for cooking.
- Spatula is a kitchen implement which is used for mixing, spreading, and turning. It’s common equipment for a kitchen. You need a spatula for your every cooking time.
-The colander is one of the very necessary equipment in a kitchen. It’s really great for washing vegetables and salad greens etc. A colander is an essential thing for draining pasta. No kitchen can’t complete without a colander.
3. Kitchen equipment is a great help in maintaining the cleanliness or orderliness in the kitchen. Some of this equipment could help the cook chop, slice, and neatly mince raw ingredients. Cooking equipment specially made for such, and they are designed to be mess-free as well.
Well, it depends it can be yes it can be also no. Yes, because it is possible to cook without them but you should be careful when not using them. And No, can also be the answer because the kids may copy what you are doing and it is safer to use the cooking and baking wares. And there's a possibility that you may harm yourself.
dredger or shaker
bund cake tin
pa brainliest po think yowwww