perimeter would be 2(x) + 2(x-14) = 96,
simplify this, u get 2x + 2x - 28 = 96,
you then get 4x = 124, now we know x = 31,
you would then be 31-14 which is 17.
so length is 31 m and width is 17 m
Width = 17 meters , length = 31 meters
Given : The perimeter of a college athletic field is 96 meters and the length is 14m more than the width.
Let the width of the college athletic field be x.
Then , the length of the college athletic field e will be x+14.
The formula to find the perimeter of rectangle is given by :-
Hence, the width of the college athletic field = 17 meters
and the length of the college athletic field =
look up a corrdinate plane and do what the thingy says and boom
24% are dogs and the remaining is 76% because 100-24=76