Second parents allele: ww
2. X^b X^B
3. Yes, If the trait is inherited from BOTH mother and father. Because females can be carriers for traits, and not show symptoms because of the two X chromosomes on the 23 chromosome on a karyotype.
4. Punnett Square:
100% of female children born will be carriers for the trait colorblindness
100% of male children will NOT have the trait for colorblindness
5. Yes, all of the females will be carriers for the colorblindness trait (sex linked)
6. None of the male children will be colorblind because males can't inherit a sex linked trait from their father because sex linked traits often occur on the x chromosome given to males by their mother.
Genotype is that in which every trait is considered and as WW as white-flowered plant and other homozygous red flower is ww. It is the type of complete dominance in which dominant traits are expressed completely is known as complete dominance.
• The genotype of homozygous parent plant with white flowers: WW
• The genotype of homozygous parent plant with red flowers:wwAnswer 2 with Explanation
The homozygous parent WW produces gametes as W,W,W,W and other homozygous parent plant ww produces gametes w,w,w,w.
Parent plant with white flowers:
• Gamete 1:W
• Gamete 2:W
• Gamete 3:W
• Gamete 4:W
Parent plant with red flowers:
• Gamete 1:w
• Gamete 2:w
• Gamete 3:w
• Gamete 4:wAnswer 3 with Explanation
The answer will be Ww. One gamete W from white flowers cross with the w from red flowers then offspring or parent generation will be Ww. in the genotype will be Ww but the phenotype will be white flowers because phenotype is the expression of a dominant trait. W is a dominant trait and w is the recessive trait.
W WwAnswer 4 with Explanation
The genotype is heterozygous which is the combination of the white flowers W and the red flowers w. One gamete W from white flowers cross with the w from red flowers then offspring or parent generation will be Ww. in the genotype will be Ww. The genotype has all the characters which are dominant and also which are recessive. Therefore, it contains both characters which are white flowered and which are red-flowered.Answer 5 with Explanation
The phenotype is the expression of the dominant traits. In this F1 generation will be appeared as white flowers. It has a dominant trait is W which is white-flowered so it is expressed and the recessive trait is w which is red-flowered and it will not be expressed because in phenotype no recessive trait is expressed. It may be appeared in the next generation or maybe not.
Remaining Answers are in the attachment.
b would be ur answer