5 pints is 10 cups. 8 oz in a cup. Multiply 10(8) and you get 80 oz
i think its group A and B
What competition am I entering? XD
May have brainliest please? :)
i came here for the answer lol.
I pick 23
It has to be Timmy and it is 412.
Uh I did it in my head and it is really hard to explain.
1. Asha's nation has a limited government, Because citizens have a say over who serves in government.
2. The purpose of the separation of powers is to prevent any branch from dominating the government.
3. The stated purposes of the United states government under the constitution are the following: promote the general welfare, and provide the common defense.
4. The amendments that Michelle could site are the fifth and 14th amendments.
5. Lincoln tried to achieve this proposition by freeing the slaves and passing an amendment to apply Federal rights to the states.
6. Civic minded Ness primarily encourages people to
pay attention to government affairs.
7. These are the statements that are true about the pluralities:
-majority is a position to help by more than half of a group.
-a plurality is held by less than half of the group but is still the most popular position
8. There would be 75 senators who would constitute a majority.
9. The purpose of primaries and caucuses is determining party delegate votes.
10A. The parts of citizenship or responsibilities, rather than rights are the following: obeying property laws and serving on juries.
10B. The rights that are protected when the majority of citizens perform the responsibilities are property and due process.
11. The court that would be the first to decide on cases of treason against the United States is the Federal district court.
coins of silver or gold