its 3 Hope it helped!
Lin has 11 acorns ⇒ answer D
He subtract 4 from 7 instead of add 4 to 7
- Lin has 4 pinecones and some acorns
- She has 7 fewer pinecones than acorns
- The meaning of 7 fewer pinecones than acorns is the number of the
pinecones is less than the number of acorns by 7
∵ She has 4 pinecones
∵ She has 7 fewer pinecones than acorns
- The number of pine cones is less than the number of acorns by 7
∴ 4 = number of acorns - 7
- Add 7 to both sides
∴ 11 = number of acorns
* Lin has 11 acorns
- Tom choose answer A which is 3
- He made a mistake in the equation
- He put ⇒ number of the acorns = 7 - 4 not 7 + 4
∴ number of acorns = 3
* He subtract 4 from 7 instead of add 4 to 7
chase is right because he already been to the swings and he know how far it will be to get there
she has 7 fewer pinecones than acorns.
how many acorn...