Mathematics
Mathematics, 18.10.2019 05:50, emurray

The wall street journal reported that approximately 25% of the people who are told a product is improved will believe that it is, in fact, improved. the remaining 75% believe that this is just hype (the same old thing with no real improvement). suppose a marketing study consists of a random sample of seven people who are given a sales talk about a new, improved product. (a) make a histogram showing the probability that r = 0 to 7 people believe the product is, in fact, improved. maple generated plot maple generated plot maple generated plot maple generated plot (b) compute the mean and standard deviation of this probability distribution. (round your answers to two decimal places.) μ = 1.225 incorrect: your answer is incorrect. people σ = 2 incorrect: your answer is incorrect. people (c) how many people are needed in the marketing study to be 99% sure that at least one person believes the product to be improved? (hint: note that p(r ≥ 1) = 0.99 is equivalent to 1 − p(0) = 0.99, or p(0) = 0.01.) people

answer
Answers: 2
Get

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 18:30, kmetz07
Atriangle with all sides of equal length is a/an triangle. a. right b. scalene c. equilateral d. isosceles
Answers: 2
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 18:30, esta54
Angela took a general public aptitude test and scored in the 88th percentile for aptitude in accounting. what percentage of the scores were at or below her score?
Answers: 2
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 20:00, offensiveneedle
1: 4 if the wew 35 surfboards at the beach how many were short boards?
Answers: 1
image
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 21:20, krystlemiller4307
Aradio station had 185 tickets to a concert they gave away four times as many tickets to listeners as to employees how many tickets did they give away to employees
Answers: 2
Do you know the correct answer?
The wall street journal reported that approximately 25% of the people who are told a product is impr...

Questions in other subjects:

Konu
Mathematics, 19.11.2020 21:00
Total solved problems on the site: 13547938