3. republican abraham lincoln
4. south carolina
5. charleston, south carolina
7. minie bullet - made defense even safer, it spun faster, traveled further and was five times more accurate than any single-man weapon. able to kill at half a mile, it was the largest contributor to battle wounds
or the the gatling gun - the most successful of several rapid-fire guns that were born before the war. its efficiency in killing only made war more deadly.
idk which one u learned about. pick one.
8. the south was fighting to maintain its way of life, whereas the north was fighting to maintain a union. so they had will, and the north were fighing on unfamiliar territory
9. union had the large population, people to fight in the war and work in the factories to make war materials, industrial base, the factories to make these war materials. the union also was wealthier than the confederacy and could finance the war.
10. stonewall jackson
some of these might be wrong but i tried my best. : )