Which of the following is not true about how medical problems affect body composition? a. medical problems can improve one's body composition. b. medical problems can influence a person's diet and exercise habits. c. medical problems can cause people to have unhealthy body compositions. d. medical problems can influence how one's metabolism workswhich of the following is not true about how medical problems affect body composition? a. medical problems can improve one's body composition. b. medical problems can influence a person's diet and exercise habits. c. medical problems can cause people to have unhealthy body compositions. d. medical problems can influence how one's metabolism works
The following is NOT true about how medical problems affect body composition: Medical problems can improve one's body composition.Correct A In contrast, medical problems which worsen the person's health and worse the general body composition.
Medical problems can improve one’s body composition is not true regarding medical problem affects body composition.
Body composition is the method that describes the components from which the body is created. These components include fat, protein, mineral and water. Body composition helps in analyzing the changes occur in muscle mass, body fat percentage and fat mass. Fat mass allows the body to store energy, protect internal organ and act as an insulator whereas, all the body fluids such as fat, muscle and blood contain body water.
Body composition and growth are the key component of the health in both individual and population and it is the complete body assessment that provides the blueprint to improve the person health.
There are a number of medical problems that affect the body composition by creating the imbalance in components are,
1. Obesity: The person with obesity have more fat mass than the normal or healthy weight person, they are often at risk for many dangerous disease such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease.
2. Diabetes: This disease increase the blood sugar level and that will leads to yeast and bladder infection.
3. Heart Disease: It is caused by the deposition of fat in the blood vessels.
1. Learn more about effects of vigorous exercise on cardiorespiratory system
2. Learn more about the structure of epithelium and connective tissue
3. Learn more about secondary function of the lymphatic system
Grade: High School
Chapter: Body composition
Medical problem, fat, protein, body composition, fat mass, muscle mass, body fat percentage, obesity, hypertension, diabetes.
(wt of atom/ molecular wt. of compound) ×100