Scientists observe an extremely long ocean-ridges area in a continental plate.
According to my research is the answer
I hope it will help
2. Taphrogenic process
5. Epeirogenic process.
6. (if need the answer is) Briefly describe how buoyancy, isostatic equilibrium and epeirogenic processes are related.
The asthenosphere produces a buoyant force on the crust that pushes it upward. The crust stops rising when the buoyant force and gravitaional force are balanced. This is when isostatic equilibrium is reached.
please make me the brainliest !!! this is all CORRECT. just did it
1. Mountain ranges form along convergent plate boundaries via orogenic processes.
Tectonic plates are what generate the formation of mountains. A mountain occurs when two tectonic plates move towards each other and collide, causing elevations that can take years but that form large mountains through what we call convergent plate boundaries.
2. Rift valleys formed through the stretching of divergent plates occurs through a divergent boundary.
When the tectonic plates separate, they can leave a low ground area, such as a Rift Valley that are formed by divergent boundaries that involve continental plates. They can be located on Earth or at the bottom of the ocean and are created by a seabed expansion process.
3. The formation of mountain ranges occurs as a result of orogeny.
This process occurs when a continental plate sinks and pushes the other up, which allows the formation of mountain ranges. This process is called Orogeny.
4. Scientists observe an extremely long deformation area in a continental plate.
This deformation is studied by scientists to help predict natural catastrophes such as earthquakes and is studied through simulations of tectonic plates.
5. Epeirogenic process causes vertical plate motion along tectonic plates.
Epeirogeny is the vertical movement of a continent that forms soft arcs or raises regions evenly.
answer at the divergent plate boundary in the middle of the ocean;