Which sentence is punctuated correctly?
1. "Do you suppose," she asked, "that you could meet me for lunch"?
2. Do you suppose, she asked, "that you could meet me for lunch"?
3."Do you suppose," she asked, "that you could meet me for lunch?"
4."Do you suppose?" she asked, "that you could meet me for lunch?
1. Incorrect: a question mark should be within the quotations.
2. Incorrect: quotes are necessary around all text spoken.
3. Correct: quotes and punctuation are perfect.
4. Incorrect: quotes need to be added to the ending of the sentence.
the reasoning behind university’s having students create prompts is to mainly get to know the person better. they want to know their interests, goals, personality,
it’s also a good way for the university to see the persons focuses in life. for example, if someone’s room is very organized and clean, usually all aspects of their life are the same.
so really, having people prompting to apply to a university is so the college can get more information about that person.
hope this you! if you need any more details, i’d be happy to