sat before or controlled
To be in a position of power in a group of people
To be in charge of something
The answer of the given question is following –
2. a hint to help you remember the word’s meaning.
3. a function and the associated person.
4. a word within a word
5. caused embarrassment
6. flagstaff: flag
8. sat before, or controlled.
9. eruptions quiet down
10. brick : rectangular
11. to make protection; support.
12. literature : short stories
14. one who is caused to become taken
15. able to take again; willing
17. act of expanding
18. hilarious : funny
19. Writers often incorporate analogies in poetry.
a because they still enjoy the fire.
the chairman presided over the meeting.
if the latin root...