23. why is it ironic that booth called lincoln a "tyrant"?
a. bc booth was the opposite of a tyrant.
b. bc lincoln was the opposite of a tyrant.
c. bc lincoln was a tyrant
d. bc booth was a tyrant
24. what was samuel mudd's motivation in getting rid of lincoln?
a. mudd would lose his property (slaves) if lincoln's policies continued.
b. mudd would gain important friends in high places
c. none of these
d. mudd would receive money from booth for
25. which adjective best describes how mary todd lincoln was portrayed following her husband's death.
d. all of the above
27. before lincoln's assassination, how many presidents were assassinated? how many after?
a. 4 before, 4 after
b. 3 before, 5 after
c. 1 before, 7 after
d. 2 before, 6 after
28. for what reason did john surratt run off to canada?
a. his mother and sister were being questioned; booth and mudd were both arrested.
b. there is no connection between john surratt going to canada and lincoln's assassination.
c. other family members needed there.
d. there was a warrant out for his arrest.
34. after booth and herold were asked to leave mudd's house, thy spent a few nights sleeping on the ground in the woods in maryland. why were these men dangerous?
a. they were well armed.
b. they were cornered.
c. they were desperate.
d. all of the above
35. what lie did mary surratt get caught telling to the authorities?
a. she told the men her son was not at home.
b. she told the men she did not know that lincoln has been assassinated.
c. she told the men that her name was not mary surratt.
d. she told the men that she did not know lewis powell.
36. why did the authorites question samuel arnold?
a. someone ratted him out.
b. he looked guilty
c. he had been one of the co-conspirators with booth in the kidnapping scheme.
d. he gave himself up willingly.
23. Why is it ironic that Booth called Lincoln a "tyrant"?
A. bc Booth was the opposite of a tyrant.
B. bc Lincoln was the opposite of a tyrant.
C. bc Lincoln was a tyrant
D. bc Booth was a tyrant
24. What was Samuel Mudd's motivation in getting rid of Lincoln?
A. Mudd would lose his property (slaves) if Lincoln's policies continued.
B. Mudd would gain important friends in high places
C. None of these
D. Mudd would receive money from Booth for helping
25. Which adjective best describes how Mary Todd Lincoln was portrayed following her husband's death.
D. All of the above
27. Before Lincoln's assassination, how many presidents were assassinated? How many after?
A. 4 before, 4 after
B. 3 before, 5 after
C. 1 before, 7 after
D. 2 before, 6 after
28. For what reason did John Surratt run off to Canada?
A. His mother and sister were being questioned; Booth and Mudd were both arrested.
B. There is no connection between John Surratt going to Canada and Lincoln's assassination.
C. Other family members needed help there.
D. There was a warrant out for his arrest.
34. After Booth and Herold were asked to leave Mudd's house, thy spent a few nights sleeping on the ground in the woods in Maryland. Why were these men dangerous?
A. They were well armed.
B. They were cornered.
C. They were desperate.
D. All of the above
35. What lie did Mary Surratt get caught telling to the authorities?
A. She told the men her son was not at home.
B. She told the men she did not know that Lincoln has been assassinated.
C. She told the men that her name was not Mary Surratt.
D. She told the men that she did not know Lewis Powell.
36. Why did the authorites question Samuel Arnold?
A. Someone ratted him out.
B. He looked guilty
C. He had been one of the co-conspirators with Booth in the kidnapping scheme.
D. He gave himself up willingly.
B)A Presidential candidate was assassinated.
Lincoln's bodyguard left him at the theater and while he was away Lincoln got killed by a guy named John
No he can not because a person only may be president for two terms.
On the night lincoln was killed and his bodyguard left a letter along with the murder of the president
Hope this answer can helpful for you :)
The correct answer to the following question will be Option B (A Presidential candidate was assassinated).
Explanation:The presidential election of the United States in 1968 was the 46th quadrennial. On Tuesday 5 November 1968. This took place. The former vice-president of the Republic, Mr. Richard Nixon, defeated the new vice-president of democracy, Mr. Hubert Humphrey.In the 1968 Democratic National Convention which witnessed numerous anti-war protests, Humphrey won the presidential nomination.The popular vote won by Nixon was less than one, although the majority of the States won the election outside of the North-East comfortably. Former Governor George Wallace of Alabama, the American Independent Party, won the Deep South elections with 13.5% of the popular vote.
His name was Yitzhak Rabin. He was assassinated by Yigal Amir.
pandas are endangered because of habitat destruction by humans.
as of 2014 there were around 2,000 left, since then, it supposedly has risen 17%.
they are a very endangered species.
a. bc booth was the opposite of a...