im just here for the points
1. this would be first person. it would be like "i walked home from school today" they are the narrator of the story and is a character as well.
2. first person because they used the word "i" in the quote.
3. i'm really not sure about this one i'm really sorry i never read it so i wouldn't know how to answer it.
4. it would be character vs. society because everyone he meets there is always a conflict of some sort because he's stuck in his daydream.
5. it would be sadness at the loss of youth because the title itself tells us it's about age so it couldn't be about regret. and the tone just sounds sad, not angry.
i hope this !mark me brainliest
the third one.
this is incorrect
this is false