Which of the sentences uses correct punctuation?
1. francis had a lot on his mind that afternoon, he was concerned about his mother's illness and about losing his job.
2. the packing instructions asked each camper to bring the following items; a flashlight, a sleeping bag, sunscreen, and a book for independent reading.
3. in time, of course, all issues get resolved, but not necessarily in the way you would like.
4. the king ordered that all his subjects should show their allegiance through common forms of attite: yet many people continue to wear the traditional hats of their various regions.
3. In time, of course, all issues get resolved, but not necessarily in the way you would like.
i believe it true i guess because you are the one that is writing so you should know what you are putting in your essay.
today we'd use social media to quickly spread a controversial idea, but in the eighteenth century, the printed pamphlet was highly effective. and thomas paine took full advantage of it. on january 9, 1776, when paine published his pamphlet, "common sense," he wanted to push the american people toward independence from britain. it ultimately ignite the american revolution. thomas paine argued that the monarchy was evil and should be rejected as a form of government. to underscore his point, he cited the bible to argue his case -- in judges 8: 22-23: "the israelites said to gideon, 'rule over us, you and your son and your ' gideon told them, 'i will not rule over you. the lord will rule over you'" (nrsv).
1. francis had a lot on his mind that aftern...