4. which sentence combines the two sentences using an adjective clause that
functions as part of the subject?
a the chinese began using flags more than 3,000 years ago, and they
made flags from silk.
b the chinese used flags, made with silk over 3,000 years ago.
c the chinese, who made flags from silk, began using them more than
3,000 years ago.
d making flags from silk, the chinese began using flags more than 3,000
C. The Chinese, who made flags from silk, began using them more than 3,000 years ago.
The adjective clause who made flags from silk functions as part of the subject because it modifies the word Chinese, which is the simple subject of the sentence. The complete subject of this sentence would be The Chinese, who made flags from silk.
We can use the multiples of 7 to see how many bouquets she makes.
Multiples of 7: 7,14,21,28,35,42,49,56
56 exceeds the total 55 silk roses therefore we stop at 49.
49 is the 7th multiple of 7 therefore you will have 7 bouquets. Next subtract 49 from 55 to see how many go in the storage room. 55-49=6.
19. How did the Song Dynasty contribute to advances in transportation?
By inventing the magnetic compass
20. How did Nerva attempt to improve the Roman economy?
He granted land to help small farmers.
21. Why did the Chinese require the Portuguese to pay for goods in gold and silver when trading?
Portuguese goods were less valuable than Chinese goods.
22. Why did the Chinese silk trade die during the Ming Dynasty?
The Chinese drove the silkworms to extinction by overusing them.
Hope this helps
i think 8
the Chinese developed silk-making using cocoons found in mulberry trees?
The answer to this question is C
c. to understand which information will best persuade your readers. (apex) correct answer.
functions as part o...