The width of a rectangle is shown below: a coordinate plane with a point a at negative 3, 3 and c at negative 3, negative 2. if the area of the rectangle to be drawn is 20 square units, where should points b and d be located if they lie to the right of points a and c? b(1, 3) and d(1, ? 2) b(3, 3) and d(3, ? 2) b(2, 3) and d(2, ? 2) b(1, 2) and d(1, ? 3) question 4(multiple choice worth 4 points)
just did the class the answer was c.have a good day
the answer is loss : )
1. the relationship between a pronoun and its antecedent- reference
reference refers to the relationship between mainly pronoun and another unit of grammar- noun phrase or noun.
2. a singular noun naming a collection or group- collective noun.
collective noun refers to the kind of noun which refer to the name of people, thing or anything in collective. for instance bundle of sticks, herein 'bundle' is collective noun.
3. a modifying clause whose subject and/or verb is implied- elliptical clause
it is a clause in which words are being left out. on the other hand, the missing word is understood due to the logic or pattern of the sentence.
4. two or more nouns and/or pronouns serving the same grammatical function and followed by a pronoun that references one or all nouns- compound antecedent
compound antecedent refers to which is made up of two or more words which are joined by 'or' or 'and.'
5. an adjective clause introduced by a pronoun- relative clause.
relative clauses are the clauses which begin with the relative pronouns such as when, where, which, that or who. the noun that precedes, relative pronouns identify or define that noun.
6. the word, phrase, or clause to which a pronoun refers- antecedent.
antecedents refers to the phrases, clauses or words which are replaced with one of the third personal pronouns.