"i think the climate is changing," ben's father said. "every summer there are more and more hurricanes." ben's mother did not agree with him. ben had an idea. they could track the number of hurricanes that coming summer and compare the number to past summers. what would be a testable question for ben's hurricane research? a) is the climate onearth changing? b) how many hurricanes will there be this year? c) is the number of hurricanes increasing each year? d) the number of hurricanes is increasing year after year.
1. The atmospheric conditions at a particular time.
3. Both apply to a certain region.
5. Average weather conditions of a region over the long term.
1. The weather can be define as the atmospheric condition of a region for a particular period of time. It can be determined by the amount of sunshine, rainfall and wind the region receives.
3. The weather and climate conditions are both applicable in determining the atmospheric condition of a region. These are two informative aspects of the atmosphere which are measurable.
4. A model is the simulation of a natural processes which occur on earth. This is descriptive and demonstrative approach which can be used to study the cause of a natural event or phenomena and the factors associated with them.
5. A climate can be define as a constant weather condition of a region for a period of atleast 30 years. It can be measured on the basis of wind velocity, precipitation and temperature.
6. A testable scientific question is the one which can be answered using suitable experimental procedures. The data obtain can be used to answer the question.
1. What is better, ice cream or potato chips? - non-testable
2. Which has more nutritional value, ice cream or potato chips?- testable
The first question is non-testable because it cannot be answered scientifically, as it does not include the parameter on which the food items should be compared. The second question is testable because a particular parameter called as nutritional value is to be compared between the two food items.
As given under.
1. It asks testable questions.
2. Tropical climates are likely to be wet and warm.
3. A way to prove a theory is true.
5. Thunderstorms in New York at 3:00 p.m.
hey let me think
To what extent has climate changed over the past 100 years?
What gases make up the atmosphere of earth?
What are the defects or high winds during a hurricane?
How long does it take water to freeze?
answer: b. nucleolus
explanation: nucleolus is a structure in the nucleus are ribosomes are made.
hope this you!
have a nice day! : )
you! : )
the transfer for conduction is the heat transfering from the liquid to the spoon
the transfer for convection is the heat rising from the liquid to the air
the transfer for radiation is the heat going through the sides of the cup and to the air
at least that is what i would do