Answer = D - They lost the reproductive phase.
The correct answer is - they are not made-up of hyphae.
Penicillin notatum is a member of fungi and penicillin genus. These fungi are present on salted foods, inside the house in damp parts mostly.
These fungi are not made up of hyphae. Hyphae are filamentous branches that form fungi body in other fungi groups. On this genus its more of like bush or brush.
Thus, the correct answer is option - they are not made up of hyphae.
They are not made up of Hyphae
They are majorly used for medicine, and they have to reproduce to be effective, and it's mold, so it ferments
They are not made of hyphae.
Explanation: The uniqueness about the members of group of fungi to which Penicillium notatum belongs are not made up of hyphae.
The thallus( mycellium) consists of highly branched network of multi nucleated cells that is present on a septum which lacks the hyphae which is somewhat colorless.
Sexual reproduction in these species involves the production of the ascospores.
The correct answer is D on edge - they lost the reproductive phase.
It is answer B
They are not made up of hyphae.
Most fungi build their cell walls out of chitin. This is the same material as the hard outer shells of insects and other arthropods. Plants do not make chitin. ... They must digest their food before it can pass through the cell wall into the hyphae.
The answer is:B. They are not made up of hyphae.
It is unique in the members of the group of fungi to which penicilum notatum belongs. The hyphae can be described as filaments that branch out and they make up the mycelium of a fungus. The main job or function of a hyphae is to be the catalyst of the fungi’s vegetative growth.
1: the largest region of the brain is the:
2. the term "psychology" literally means:
the process or procedure of the science or study of the mind.
3. the area of the brain responsible for respiration, heart rate, and smooth muscle control of our blood vessels is t
4. the structure that conducts nerve impulses to and from the brain and serves as a reflex center for some sensory information without input from the brain is the:
5. the three-layered membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord and literally means membrane is called the:
6. the cord-like (string-like) structures that carry bio-electrical impulses from one part of the body to another are called
7. a group of nerve cell bodies that are found outside of the spinal cord and brain are referred to as:
ganglions or ganglia (pl.) “literal meaning knot”
8. the term that means spinal cord inflammation is:
d) center of the mid-ocean ridge