- > this carbon dioxide is taken by plants and created into oxygen
- > inevitably both the creature and the plant bites the dust and they transform over into carbon
- > over a huge number of years this carbon transforms into fossil energizes and we separate it and utilize it for our vitality and powerplants
- > these powerplants discharge carbon dioxide into air and taken up by plants and yeaa..
water cycle- - > water vanishes from the seas and lakes
- > water transforms into mists as it goes higher up the environment cooling the water particles making them consolidate and goes down as rain
- > some rain percolates(goes through) the dirt and remains there some permeate once more into the lakes and seas cycle begins over on a side note:the ones in the dirt are taken up by plants and are put n the air through their tree breathing or transpiration(where water particles are placed noticeable all around by plants)
- CO2 is given out when organism breathe
- Plants gather this CO2 to produce oxygen
- Oxygen that is produced by the plants is used for other organism's breathing which will given out another CO2 and repeat the cycle
Water Cycle :
- Water from the sea and lake is evaporated and Turned into Clouds
- When atmosphere cool it down, these clouds will condense and turn into rain
- Eventually this rain will flow back to the lake or sea and it will repeat the cycle
hope this helps
water cycle--> water evaporates from the oceans and lakes--> water turns into clouds as it goes higher up the atmosphere cooling the water molecules making them condense and goes down as rain---> some rain percolates(goes through) the soil and stays there some percolate back into the lakes and oceans cycle starts over on a side note:the ones in the soil are taken up by plants and are put n the air through their tree breathing or transpiration(where water molecules are put in the air by plants)
gregor john mendel is known for study of inheritance in pea plants. he used garden pea plant for his study, having alternative traits for various characters. he performed cross-breeding in pea plants to check how characters are transmitted between parents to offspring, such as cross between pure tall and pure dwarf plant. mendel studied the inheritance patterns in pea plants for various generations.
thus, the correct answer includes options and f).