1. what is the contour intervale?
2. in what direction is Maklaks spring flowing (downstream)? how can you tell?
3. which area is the most steep of the areas and close in red, Blue, green, or orange circles? How can you tell?
4. if you were standing on the east side of the feature that has its highest point of elevation at 6168 (shown in the yellow square box), what graphic will most represent the shape or profile of the geographical feature?
5. provide an approximate elevation for points W, X, Y, and Z (Z is pointing right to the line)
1) gene flow
- it is described as the transfer of genes from one population to another population so that frequency of gene is increased.
-a zebra migrates to join a different herd of zebras.
2) natural selection
- a mechanism of evolutionary change in which individuals with advantageous traits survive and reproduce whereas the others ( those that can not adapt) eliminate from the population.
-competition for sunlight leads to taller trees.
- permanent change in the nucleotide sequence of dna ( genetic material) that could have harmful or useful consequences.
-the dna of a snake changes to make its venom stronger.
4) genetic drift - it is a random phenomenon ( that occurs by chance such as fire) that results in change in the gene frequency in a small population.
-a grassfire randomly sweeps through a population of buffalo and kills most of the animals.
some of your causes might be acidic rain or natural wildfires that cause the parks to be degraded
hope this any more questions i am here plz mark brainliest
b is the correct answer
not only is it colder, it also becomes darker, less salty, and more dense.
2. in what direction is Maklaks spring flowing (do...