i'm guessing this is from edg enuity so the answers would be, from top to bottom,
anton van leeuwenhoek
before, trains worked using the steam engine. thus, it uses heat so it is crucial to apply heat balance. the steam engine absorbs energy during the stage of boiling water. so, this is the endothermic reaction. when the steam is used to work the piston, it has to release this energy through running the train. the excess energy is released as an exhaust to the chimney. this is the exothermic process because it releases energy to the surroundings.
1. amino acid refers to the fundamental building block of proteins, comprising of an amino group and a carboxyl group.
2. catalyst refers to any substance, which increases the rate of chemical reaction without being used up in the reaction.
3. a complex molecule containing he genetic code is dna or deoxyribonucleic acid.
4. an enzyme refers to a molecule of protein, which is unique in accelerating up a particular chemical reaction in the biological systems.
5. nucleic acid refers to an sequence of sugars, phosphates, and nitrogenous bases, for example, dna and rna.
6. a protein refers to a large, composite organic molecule comprising of a huge number of amino acids associated together with the of peptide bonds.
7. rna refers to a nucleic acid that takes part in the production of proteins.
8. substrate refers to a compound, which takes part in a chemical reaction, and is chemically modified by the reaction.
the atomic number of magnesium is 12. its nucleus must contain 12 protons and no electrons. the atomic number of an atom is determined by the number of protons.
magnesium is an electrolyte injection commonly used to treat low magnesium levels in your blood. it is also used to prevent or control seizures in women with preeclampsia or eclampsia.