There are also yeast infections which causes horrendous itching in the vag.
Poly cystic ovarian disorder( PCOD) and breast cancer.
1. PCOD is a disorder related to the menstrual cycle of the female. In this disorder the menstrual cycle of the female is infrequent, prolonged or irregular and in some cases there is a excess production of the male hormone(androgen).
The ovaries develop many small cysts or collection of small collection of fluids called follicles and fail to release eggs regularly.
2. In case of breast cancer, cancer develops in the breast which is the second most common problem after skin cancer.The tumor formation takes place in the breast which can be removed at early stages if detected.
2. gender identity confusion (this leads many of those affected to have sex change operations..which also leads to the inability to have children)
Infertility (works for both)
Fraternal; two sperm fertilize one egg
One embryo splits
Social media/pop culture: people are influenced by movies, tv and the internet to conform to societal norms.
School administration and peers: others in school can influence people to do what is normal or makes others comfortable rather than what they feel
4. Endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome. Endometriosis is when the tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus. Polycystic ovary syndrome is a hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges.
5. Fraternal and identical twins. Identical is when two different eggs are fertilized. Fraternal is when one egg is fertilized and splits into two babies.
6. Two influences on teen sexual behavior are peer pressure and social media. Social media influences it naturally by using self consciousness and peer pressure makes people feel forced to do something.
4.) Endometriosis: a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: a condition that affects a woman’s hormone levels, making it harder for them to get pregnant.
5.) identical (monozygotic): when a single fertilized egg splits into two.
Fraternal (dizygotic): when two separate eggs are fertilized by two separate sperm.
6.) peer pressure: might seem shameful to some teens if they have never been with someone, yet others talk about their experiences with sex.
Social media: social media exposes many things such as pictures and videos.
For women, breast cancer and cancer in the overies
In females there are several issues that are health related reproductive issues however the following are the most common.
1.) Endometriosis- Endometriosis is when the tissue that lines the uterus grows on the outside of the uterus. Most women that experience issues with becoming pregnant generally they are suffering with Endometriosis. This is usually very painful.
2.) Uterine Fibroids- Uterine Fibroids are noncancerous growths on the uterus. These growths can cause infertility, miscarriages and other pregancy problems in women. This is also very common and there are various treatment options for Uterine Fibroids.
Women - endometriosis, infertility due to eggs not working
Men - sterilization, low sperm count
stimulus is a change in the environment that causes an organism to react. the response is the reaction to the stimulus. some examples of stimuli for zebras are drought, to many predators, and bad feeding grounds such as dead grass or plants. zebras respond to stimuli just like all other living organisms