Biology
Biology, 18.10.2019 06:20, tiana02q

From the sequencing of the human genome, we believe that there are approximately 21,000 protein-coding genes in the genome, of which 1500–3000 are transcription factors. if every gene has a tissue-specific and signal-dependent transcription pattern, how can such a small number of transcriptional regulatory proteins generate a much larger set of transcriptional patterns?

answer
Answers: 1
Get

Other questions on the subject: Biology

image
Biology, 22.06.2019 02:30, usagimiller
What evidence supports the law of conservation of energy? a) mechanical energy is converted to chemical energy during photosynthesis. b) oxygen is made from the breakdown of carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. c)energy is absorbed by chlorophyll and becomes chemical energy during photosynthesis. d)the sun gives off light energy that is absorbed by plants.
Answers: 1
image
Biology, 22.06.2019 08:10, estebencampos69
A3 year-old is brought to the burn unit after pulling a pot of hot soup off the stove and spilling it on herself. she sustained 18% second degree burns on her legs and 20% third degree burns on her chest and arms. total body surface area burned is 38%. what icd-10-cm codes are reported for the burns (do not include external cause codes for the accident)?
Answers: 1
image
Biology, 22.06.2019 09:10, TrueKing184
Which zone within the open-ocean zone is home to the most organisms? deep zone surface zone intertidal zone transition zone
Answers: 1
image
Biology, 22.06.2019 09:50, yavalos81
What is the genotype of the male circled in pink? ο χου lo xay xaya done answer was xay
Answers: 2
Do you know the correct answer?
From the sequencing of the human genome, we believe that there are approximately 21,000 protein-codi...

Questions in other subjects:

Konu
Mathematics, 16.04.2020 21:52
Total solved problems on the site: 7605205