The correct answer is: insects.
Malphigilan tubule is a structure with the function in excretion and osmoregulaton of insects, myriapods, arachnids, and tardigrades. Its structure is branchied and its function is to absorb solutes, water, and wastes from the surrounding hemolymph. The released wastes are in the form of solid nitrogenous compounds and calcium oxalate.
"menstrual cycle is a complex cycle that consists of several processes. order of occurrence of steps in menstrual cycle are as follows:
1. high progesterone levels maintain the endometrium lining of the uterus.
2. endometrium lining breaks down and low levels of estrogen stimulate the pituitary to release fsh and lh.
3. fsh and lh stimulates the follicles to develop and the oocyte to produce estrogen.
4. rising estrogen levels suppress fsh production and development of other follicles.
5. a spike in lh causes follicle to rupture.
6. a breakdown of corpus luteum causes progesterone level to drop."